Mrs J Moore
© Bedwell Primary
"Pupils and adults respect each other so that there is a strong sense of partnership in the learning that takes place."
At the centre of our school is the determination to unlock pupils’ ambition and unleash their desire to learn. All members of staff are highly motivated to provide children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences. At Bedwell we strive for high achievement and progress in every aspect of school life.
As a school we prepare the children to take their place in society confidently encouraging a spirit of mutual respect, honesty and co-operation. Families and the wider community are an integral part of our school and we endeavour to support them.
At Bedwell we:
- Value every individual.
- Support and challenge every child through effective teaching and learning.
- Create a happy, stimulating and purposeful environment.
- Provide a rich and engaging curriculum.
- Promote children working co-operatively, respecting themselves and each other.
- Nurture self esteem, a sense of achievement and a positive self image.
- Celebrate similarities and differences in each other.
- Maintain high standards of behaviour through consistent discipline and praise.
- Work with parents and carers to foster learning partnerships.
- Ensure our children feel safe and trust our staff.